Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursdays Work Thus Far

I did more work on my Butterfly Munny.  I might have time to do more later.  It will most likely be completed and available by next week.
Did more work on the Ukulele.  This should be complete by the end of the day and will be sold on Etsy, SkyesArtShop.

I still need to do more work on my painting, and I will start a small butterfly painting.  

Tuesday night this week I attended my first Dr. Sketchy.  It was a lot of fun.  Great vibe, great music, great model.  I need to practice my live sketching before the next one in September.

Tomorrow I will be picking up my painting at the Pacific Art Gallery.  I will be in this gallery again come January.

If more work is done today, pictures will be posted this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment